Tuesday 26 June 2007

Once Upon A Time Up My Own Arse IV


July eh? Named after that Roman fella, eh Julian something. He was responsible for something important but I can't remember what. I was going to make him the subject of this month's article but the blogmeister didn't seem to think it was a good idea, for some reason. I don't know why.

So he said it might be better if I wrote about them nice wildflowers I like so much, so yesterday I went botanising on my day off. So I'll describe my walk, if I can remember. I intended to walk to Marske along the seafront. The problem was I'd forgotten how to get there. Never mind. I had my copy of 'Collins Guide to Wildflowers', so I looked for some flowers anyway. Unfortunately I couldn't find any that were in the book or maybe I couldn't find the right page.

Luckily almost immediately I saw a small brown bird which swooped down and disappeared up my arse. I think it's nesting. Would you like to see it?

No comments: