Saturday 2 June 2007

Days from a Downtown Dosshouse III


Hello readers, Saltburn's answer to Terry Wogan here. I've been asked to do one of my funny articles so I'm going to tell you about something funny that happened the other day. It's all about me so I'm sure you'll find it very amusing!

There's a new craze sweeping the internet, called 'Nuttomatic'. It's a questionnaire that utimately leads to a description of your personality type. I filled in all the questions and the wretched machine told me I had 100% 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder.' Apparently this means I have a 'grandiose sense of self-importance' (e.g., I exaggerate achievements and talents, expect to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements). What nonsense! Apparently I have a choice though because the machine said it was possible I had 99% 'Histrionic Personality Disorder' or was 90% 'Delusional'. How my wife and I laughed!

My wife also took the test and it said that she had 'Shared Psychotic Disorder, where a delusion develops in an individual in the context of a close relationship with another person, who has an already-established delusion.' Ha! Ha! I blame the silly computer programme. See you next time readers.

No comments: