Sunday 10 June 2007

Once Upon A Time Up My Own Arse III


The merry month of June eh? Or is that May? Juno mother goddess wife of what's his name. Month of abundance for everybody. Except when it isn't. ZZzzzzz. Sometimes it can snow in June. I remember what it was like in 1875. Or was that May 1877? Or 1934. Oh well. ZZZzzzzzz.

The world is changing at a frantic rate, but we should not pursue novelty for its own sake.ZZzz. We mustn't abandon the accumulated cliches of the past. You know what I mean. New ideas aren't always good. Today there's the obsession with property prices. And then there was tulipmania and the South Sea Bubble. I remember them all. ZZZZzzzz.

And then there's public transport. Why did they ever get rid of the trams? And Fizzy keg beer. And organic food, what a rip off. Oh no! I forgot. I sell organic food! Never mind. ZZZzzzz

And then there's Whitby again....WOOOPS!...I think I just fell off my hobby horse...ZZZZZzzzzzz.

No comments: