Monday 14 May 2007

Once Upon A Time Up My Own Arse.


'Never cast a clout till May is...or is it Never...erm...flout a cast till the May be lout or erhm ..' I'm sure you know what I'm saying. Ancient wisdom that. Or is it? And what about global warming eh? I'm doing my bit. I've just put my thermal underwear away till next winter, have you? You know what I'm saying.

The merry month of May eh? Maypoles and merry men eh? And young lovers enter the green wood to gather knots in May. Or is it nuts? ZZZZZzzzzz.

Uhh! Uh! (yawn) oh, and I remember the space race when I was young. And why do some people earn more money than I do and I got a tax demand this weekZZZZzzz. Progress eh? sometimes it's a good idea. And sometimes it isn't.You know what I'm saying.

Uh!! And I went to Whitby on the bus yesterday (change at Loftus) ZZZzzzzzz... rail reorganisation ZZzz... cars, global warming again...Yeahhh. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: